What we collect
When you make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
We may also ask you for your body measurements, including height, bust, waist and hip measurements so that we can advise you on the best size to order.
Cookies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Traffic log cookies identify which pages of the website are being used and helps us improve and tailor the website best for the customer.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– To fulfill any orders placed through the Site. This involves the processing of your payment information, making of the garments, shipping, and providing you with invoices / order confirmations and tracking info.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We use the information from your device to help us screen for potential risk and fraud.
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
– You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and your rights
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information that we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to follow through with any of these rights, please contact email@example.com.